Ann Flower Communications has extensive experience in event publicity. Through developing creative story ideas, applying strategic communications and capitalizing on our longstanding relationships with the media, we consistently deliver highly-visible and effective results. We are committed to garnering comprehensive coverage that has a positive effect on the bottom line for each and every client.
From music festivals to philanthropic fundraisers, our targeted publicity campaigns promote increased event attendance. AFC customizes all event publicity campaigns to generate extensive media coverage in mainstream and niche media in print, radio, television and online before, during and after the event. We reach the public through local, regional and national outlets by engaging with editors, journalists and bloggers through fine-tuned pitches and news releases.
Ann Flower Communications’ experience ranges from consumer shows, food, beer and music festivals, open air markets to non-profit educational events. Our clients have been featured on major television and radio programs including Fox News, ABC News, CBS Los Angeles, NBC Los Angeles, KBIG-FM, KUSI-TV and KPBS, as well as in print and online on the Los Angeles Times, Huffington Post, LA Weekly and more.
Recent events that AFC has worked on include:
- Los Angeles and San Diego Travel & Adventure Shows
- Planned Parenthood Los Angeles Food Fare
- Roadshow Revival Music Festival: Tribute to the Music of Johnny Cash
- California Beer Festival, San Dimas
- Ojai Raptor Center’s Spring Open House
- Careers through Culinary Arts Program’s Sweet & Savory Spectacular
- Limoneira’s Los Angeles Mixology Contest
- San Diego Chamorro Festival
- Sudents for Eco-Education and Agriculture’s Annual Farm Dinner